Forget Cyber Monday – get your holiday shopping started with Giving Tuesday!
This Giving Tuesday, December 1, 2020, the Arts and Education Council is offering a special opportunity for you to win big by purchasing a raffle ticket that supports the Arts and Education Council! With your purchase of a $50 raffle ticket, you’ll be entered to win a brand-new Apple iPad. There is no limit to how many raffle tickets you can purchase, but make sure to get them early because there are only 60 tickets available.
Tickets will be available for purchase December 1 from 8:00 a.m. until 6:00 p.m. or until tickets sell out. We’ll announce the winner on Facebook just after 6:00 p.m. and reach out to the winner directly by email.
Raffle ticket sales ended at 6:00 p.m. on December 1. If you would like to support the Arts and Education Council, you can make a fully tax deductible donation here. Thank you for all you do to keep art happening!
- Must be at least 18 years old to win.
- Must be resident of Missouri or Illinois to win.
- A raffle ticket is considered a purchase, and not tax deductible by law.
- A raffle ticket purchase is not considered a donation and does not include a membership or benefits.
- Arts and Education Council employees and governing board members may not enter.