A Midsummer Night's Drink
Each summer, the Arts and Education Council’s Young Friends of the Arts host a rooftop party to celebrate the varied and vibrant creative community in St. Louis. On Friday, Aug. 2, A Midsummer Night’s Drink will surround attendees with the arts—from music, to live creation and everything in between.
From the heart of the Grand Center Arts District atop the Arts and Education Council’s incubator, the Centene Center for the Arts, guests enjoy an open bar, hors d’oeuvres, picturesque views and signature cocktails masterfully created by local culinary experts and mixologists. Event proceeds benefit the Arts and Education Council.
- What: A Midsummer Night's Drink
- When: Aug. 2, 7:00 - 10:00 p.m.
- Where: 3547 Olive Street, 63103
- Co-chairs: Alexandra Schenk and Jay Willibrand
- Tickets: $40 general admission. $25 Young Friends of the Arts member
Thank you to the following sponsors for their generous support of A Midsummer Night's Drink.