Join the Arts and Education Council's Young Friends of the Arts for a night of trivia, prizes and fun!
- When: November 13 at 7:00 p.m.
- Where: Online AND at the Centene Center for the Arts* | 3547 Olive Street, St. Louis, MO 63103
- Tickets: $35; $25 for YFA members | $250 when you purchase tickets for a table of ten; $260 for a table with a Ringer Round (an expert with all the answers will join you for one round of your choosing!)
- VIP Table: For $500, you and nine friends can sign up for a VIP Table which includes snacks and drinks. If the event is online, a Trivia Party Pack will be available for curbside pickup the week before the event from the Centene Center for the Arts.
- 50/50 Raffle: The winner gets 50% percent of the total and the Arts and Education Council retains 50% to keep art happening.
- Wine Pull: Enter to win a bottle of wine valued at $10 or more.
- Booze bucket: Enter to win a basket of assorted alcohol.
- Arts and Education Council Swag Bag: Enter to win an assortment of Arts and Education Council swag.
*The Arts and Education Council is carefully monitoring COVID-19 in our community. In mid-October, we'll determine if this event will be held entirely online. All attendees will be notified if the event is held entirely online.
Proceeds benefit the Arts and Education Council's mission to keep art happening in schools and communities across the bi-state region.
Ticket purchase instructions: Select the ticket type and add to cart; if you would like to purchase more than one ticket, the quantity can be updated on the checkout page. The PayPal checkout page will open in a new tab. To purchase more than one type of event ticket or raffle ticket, click back to the tab with the Arts and Education Council's website and add any additional raffle tickets to your cart.
There is no limit to raffle ticket purchases and the quantity of each ticket can be updated on the checkout page which will open in a new tab.