Young Friends of the Arts
Young Friends of the Arts (YFA) believe in the power of the arts to connect, inspire and create a more vibrant community for all. For less than $6 per month, you can meet others with shared interests, explore the arts community and keep art happening across the bi-state region.
Interested in joining the YFA board? Contact Emily Hellmuth.
Explore Egypt’s lost worlds with Young Friends of the Arts in a special tour of SLAM’s latest exhibition, Sunken Cities. Then, continue the conversation over brunch at Panorama. Tickets $15. YFA members only.
- When: Saturday, June 9, 10:30 a.m.
- Where: Saint Louis Art Museum, 1 Fine Arts Drive, 63110
- Tickets: $15; YFA members only using promo code sent via email. (Can't find it? Email us!)
- Parking: Free public parking is available in the two lots located on the north side of Fine Arts Drive, across from the Museum. Enter through Taylor Hall (East Building).
Save the date! Young Friends of the Arts is throwing a summer party you won't want to miss. On Friday, July 20, YFA invites you to celebrate the varied and vibrant arts scene in St. Louis with cocktails, hors d’oeuvres and a menagerie of artistic experiences on the rooftop of the Centene Center for the Arts in the heart of the Grand Center Arts District. Tickets go on sale in June.
Become a YFA member for less than $6 per month, and you can:
- Connect with other young professionals with shared interests in the arts at YFA member events
- Enjoy the variety of St. Louis' arts and culture opportunities at for discounted rates with the ARTS Card
- Attend A&E's annual St. Louis Arts Awards at a special, reduced ticket price
- Stay in the know on the arts in St. Louis with A&E's bi-monthly magazine Happenings and weekly e-mails