Every other month, a group of arts marketing professionals meet at the Centene Center for the Arts for the Arts Marketers meeting. This gathering focuses on marketing problems faced by a wide range of organizations and provides actionable solutions in a collaborative environment. This group is free and open to any person working in any marketing capacity at arts and nonprofit organizations.
Receive updates by signing up for our Arts Marketers email list today.
Upcoming Arts Marketers events
3 things you should measure in Google Analytics
- November 20, 2018
- 3:00-5:00 p.m.
- Catalyst Innovation Lab, A&E's Centene Center for the Arts, 3547 Olive Street, 63103
- FREE (registration required)
With the end of the year approaching, it's time to start planning for the new year. A key piece of planning for the future is being able to measure success. Ken Moire from Spry Digital will walk through three things arts marketers should be measuring in Google Analytics - and how to do that!
In-kind support for this session of Arts Marketers is provided by Spry Digital.
Arts Marketers is a bi-monthly professional development series of the Arts and Education Council. Sessions are free and open to the public. Register for this FREE event today!
Sign up for the Arts Marketers email list to receive updates.
Questions? Email Emily Hellmuth for further details.
In addition to Arts Marketers meetings, the Arts and Education Council offers marketing support to grantees:
- Individual grant recipient pages that include the organization's logo, images and description of the current projects, events and/or happenings.
- Mentions on A&E's social media platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Blog.
- Grant recipient stories highlighting the impact funds from A&E have had on your organization.
- Every bi-monthly Happenings newsletter contains the coming months' ARTS Card Special Offers.
- Weekly Know and Go ARTS Card emails with featured special offers from our grant recipients.
- ARTS Card event listing on A&E’s Know and Go Calendar.