Apply for a PNC Program Grant
PNC Program Grants, underwritten by the PNC Foundation, provide merit-based grants to organizations in the St. Louis bi-state area providing arts and arts education programs that address community needs. Grant amounts available range from $2,500 to $5,000.
View the Application Guidelines
Applications are now closed. Please check back for 2021 dates.
PNC Program Grants are currently being reviewed virtually by the Arts and Education Council’s grants and programs committee. In adherence with the City of St. Louis’ stay at home order, the Arts and Education Council will postpone the allocation meeting for PNC Program Grants until we can meet in person. 2020/2021 Program Grants will be provided to organizations who can conduct their programs through July 31, 2021.
Elements of a Vibrant Community
The Arts and Education Council believes that a region rich with arts and cultural experiences is critical to creating and sustaining vibrant communities. We all have a role to play in fostering a vibrant, connected community for all. By supporting a wide variety of art forms and providing strategic leadership for the arts in the broader community, the Arts and Education Council creates an environment where the growing impact and ripple effect of the arts is felt and celebrated by the entire community. The Elements of a Vibrant Community provide a focus for the Arts and Education Council's community investments and strategic program initiatives for the next five years.
Elements of a Vibrant Community Goals
- Build Creativity and Innovation. Leverage the power of arts and culture to attract and sustain talent, visitors and businesses to the region.
- Energize Communities and Forge Connections (Deepen Roots in the Region). To deepen feelings of engagement and connection of residents to neighborhoods by widening participation in local arts experiences.
- Inspire Kids and Engage Minds. To promote the development of 21st century skills by ensuring that all children in the region, particularly those in underserved school districts, have access to multiple arts opportunities.
- Build Bridges Between Cultures. To promote cross cultural understanding by increasing the availability and accessibility of arts experiences that include and represent all races and ethnicities.
- Enrich Lives - Play and Joy. To deepen feelings of joy and connection to the community by widening participation in arts experiences.
For questions regarding the PNC Program Grants, please contact Cynthia P. Davis, director of grants and programs, via email or by phone at 314.289.4007.